![]() |
| http://gospeltoday.ning.com/profiles/blogs/let-your-light-so-shine |
I sat down in a dark room with a candle lit on my dresser and laying down on my floor with a warm blanket underneath. Laying there for what I thought was 10 mins, I woke up looked at the time and it had only been 3 mins. I was to hyper to do it during the day so at around 11pm I did the same thing but this time i was tired so i sat up and mediatated counting my breathes. I was able to really concentrate on my breathes and what was going on around me I was very nice. I ended up with a total mediation of 22 mins. After I felt extremely tired so I crawled into bed and went to sleep counting my breathes as I fell asleep.
![]() |
| http://www.climbing-frames-etc.co.uk/trampoline-14ft-round-sk14g.html |
Since it was soo nice out today at around 4 I went outside with my laptop and played meditation music. I decided to sit on my trampoline to really test my concentration. I counted my breathes...1,2,3, hold, 1,2,3 ect. I sat out there for a total of 13 mins. To my surprise it was much easier to meditate outside rather than in a room. The nature noises put me right into meditation and as the music played I was able to focus more. Being outside was much more relaxing then being in a room with a bunch of distractions. I was able to even sit on a trampoline and not have to urge to stop meditation and jump up and down.


No comments:
Post a Comment