![]() |
| http://www.yogadork.com/news/study-restorative-yoga-defeats-depression-in-breast-cancer-patients/ |
Today I did restorative yoga because my foot was so swollen it was hard for me to bend it. Everyone around me was moving, and there was talking in the background from the movie. A couple months ago I would have never been able to find quiet in a noisy room. When I first shut my eyes the movie was probably the most distracting part, however moments later I came to my breathes that seemed to echo in my head and drain out the movies noise. I said my mantra for the day over and over breathing it in and out. Focusing mainly on my own thoughts I was able to complete restorative yoga and end feeling better then I did at the beginning of class. I felt more grounded and through the rest of the day I was able to stay focused. I feel like I was more focused because of the restorative yoga I did while others were doing active. Did it teach me disiplin?

No comments:
Post a Comment