empty spaces. It is the person that will be with you your whole life even if the road gets bumpy along the way. I have had soul mates in his definition of what soul mates mean but what I also think soul mates are I do not have one. I think my family as a whole is my soul mate because I love them dearly and we might have our ups and downs but we always are there for each other and each family member contributes a different and unique personality to our family.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Soul Mate?
I have a mixed opinion on the definition. I understand that he is trying to say that they people who affected you in life in a positive way are your soul mates. However I do think that a soul mate is not necessarily a "perfect fit" but one that completes your
empty spaces. It is the person that will be with you your whole life even if the road gets bumpy along the way. I have had soul mates in his definition of what soul mates mean but what I also think soul mates are I do not have one. I think my family as a whole is my soul mate because I love them dearly and we might have our ups and downs but we always are there for each other and each family member contributes a different and unique personality to our family.
empty spaces. It is the person that will be with you your whole life even if the road gets bumpy along the way. I have had soul mates in his definition of what soul mates mean but what I also think soul mates are I do not have one. I think my family as a whole is my soul mate because I love them dearly and we might have our ups and downs but we always are there for each other and each family member contributes a different and unique personality to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment