In this course i hope to gain a self awareness as well as self discovery. I hope that this class will de-stress me this term especially with the college processes happening. Fall can be the most stressful time applying to colleges so i hope that this course will help with that. I also hope to break out of my comfort zone and be able to open up to people. As Ms. Akhtar told me at the beginning of class that this call will be physically draining as well as an emotional drain.
Hannah -
ReplyDeleteYou will be letting go and expressing a lot, so in that way, I can see why you used the word "drain." But "draining" has connotations of being burdensome or exhausting. Think of it more as physically challenging and emotionally expressive, rather than a drain. This class is not going to bring you down -- it will hopefully uplift you and make you feel better. :)