Friday, September 10, 2010

Prompt 3

Today's class felt amazing. I was able to connect more with my body then I thought I was going to be able to. The healing with the hand over the part that hurts was amazing. When I woke up it felt much better than it did at the beginning of class. I personally never thought that it would work. But I kept my mind open, and to my surprise it worked. The whole experience was very cool because I was able to be really in touch with my body and focus on that rather then any other outside distractions. It was very relaxing to have that time for myself and reflect on what stresses are in my life and use the comfort to help me with it.
.

1 comment:

  1. It's inspirational to me to see how effective this meditation session was on you. You seemed to really get a lot out of it, especially the healing part. Sometimes I find myself just trying to keep myself in the mode of focusing on me and not the outside rather then really getting the full extent of the exercise. Now that I know how weell this works on you I will definitely try to work on taking advantage of these exercises.

    ReplyDelete